SESVanderHave, an international market player in the production of sugar beet seed, is specialized in every aspect of the research, breeding, biotechnology, production, processing and marketing of sugar beet seed. Worldwide, SESVanderHave sells sugar beet varieties resulting from its research and breeding programs with its proprietary germplasm. Each variety represents a customized solution to the needs of a specific sugar beet market. SESVanderHave pursues a proactive policy of investments in biotechnology, modern breeding technologies and improved seed technologies to improve the performance of the sugar beet crop. Wherever sugar beets are grown, SESVanderHave is present. Working at SESVanderHave is working at a company with passion for innovation.
Under the lead of the Global Market Analyst you will:
• You have an open personality and are not afraid to take initiative.
• You are a polyvalent team player, who can also work independently.
• You have strong analytical skills (executive summaries, databases, graphs, meeting minutes, etc.).
• You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, knowledge of Access is a plus.
• You speak English fluently, as well as French and/or Dutch, German is a plus.
• You have a Master degree in Bioscience Engineering (e.g. agricultural science) or equivalent.
• You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar job area (agribusiness, research in agriculture, etc.).
• You are willing to travel abroad from time to time.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then send your motivation letter and résumé to Ann Van Loon.
Ann Van Loon - HR Manager SESVanderHave
0032 (16) 808 211