Biobest is a leading and international company in biological pollination and pest control. Our company produces and commercializes beneficial insects and mites used for biological crop protection. Furthermore, Biobest is known for its pioneering role in the bumblebee production for biological pollination. Last but not least, Biobest produces scouting and monitoring systems, pheromones and biopesticides. Biobest is present in more than 60 countries and employs over 900 people worldwide.
International position which consist in
- providing technical assistance and field trainings to our subsidiaries, distributors and direct clients in IPM and Pollination.
- guiding them in the optimal use of Biobest products (bumblebees, Biocontrol solutions, products for monitoring and scouting) within the following crop range: greenhouse crops (vegetables, ornamentals, soft fruits…) and open field (vegetables, orchards, public greens ...)
- defining the most appropriate technical strategy for the clients of your area and for the Biobest Group.
- giving feedback on field observations with a complete reporting of the travelling.
- actively collaborating within the team by attending meetings and exchanging on current technical matters.
- organizing and leading technical meetings for tech/commercial representatives in our subsidiaries and retailers to develop new bio-control and pollination strategies.
- collaborating and communicating with other departments like R&D and commercial team to set up demonstration trials and to support new product development.
- creating technical documents (technical sheets, presentations, posters…).
- participating in trade fairs, scientific symposia, workshops…
Please send your cover letter and cv to email@example.com.